NeighborWorks Salt Lake
Salt Lake Neighborhood Housing Services (NHS), DBA as NeighborWorks® Salt Lake (NWSL), builds on the strengths of neighborhoods, creating opportunities through housing, resident leadership, youth and economic development. We work in partnership with residents, government and businesses to build and sustain neighborhoods of choice.
Lines of Business include:
1. Homeownership Services provides hombuyer education and lending products from home improvement to 1st and 2nd mortgage lending
2. Real Estate Development - single family and multifamily development
3. Community Building & Organizing promotes resident leadership and engagement in responding to community issues and needs
4. Community Based Economic Development facilitates small and large business investment
5. Afforadable Housing and Mission Investment Fund serves as a national lender to serve NeighborWorks network organizations to promote neighborhood revitalization activities and affordable housing.